I’ve got all ports doing work on win10.
I use this in my mac book pro, though it performs great and no further software package was required to make it get the job done i discover that when my mac sleeps and then wakes up it does not feel to detect this machine, to the issue i have to unplug and plug it back again into the usb port to get the mac to detect it once more, but aggravating really, but will work properly when its working.
Pretty happy with my obtain, outstanding competitively priced products and super rapid service.
Key specs for UGREEN 3 Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Port RJ45 10/100/1000 Lan Wired Network Adapter Support Windows10/8.1/8/7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X and Linux for Windows Surface Pro,IdeaPaD, MacBook Air, MacBook Retina and More Black:
- Enter your model number
above to make sure this fits.
- Instantly add 3 x Super-speed USB 3.0 ports and 1 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port to your ultrabooks and notebooks, provide 10 x faster transfer speed than USB 2.0., also backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 and support all USB devices such as card reader, flash drive, hard drive, etc.
- Supports 10/100/1000 Gigabyte Ethernet, full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control (FDX) and half duplex (HDX) operation with back-pressure flow control. Supports crossover detection and auto-correction and Wake-on-LAN (WOL) via link-change, Magic Pascket, Microsoft wakeup frame.
- Support Windows10/(32/64 bit) 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or above. For Windows 8.1 and some Mac users, We recommend downloading latest driver from ASIX website or contact our support for it.
- Use it to replace your broken internal network port on desktop and laptop, add a separately-routable network interface, and transferring files at superfast speed over an Ethernet port
- USB 3.0 to ethernet adapter connects your computer/Laptop or tablet to a router, modem, or network switch to bring a wired Ethernet to a wireless-only system through a USB 3.0 port, adding or replacing a bad ethernet port, for higher performance, or for peer-peer use.
Comments from buyers
“Better than an Apple thunderbolt to Gigabit ethernet adapter for my needs with a 2015 macbook pro retina laptop. 100% satisfied., Works with OS X Yosemite (download drivers)”
Far better than an apple thunderbolt to gigabit ethernet adapter for my requires with a 2015 macbook pro retina laptop. Fantastic product utilized with a 2015 macbook pro retina. Much less expensive and more handy (excess ports) than apple’s individual thunderbolt gigabit to ethernet adapter, and completely fine overall performance-wize that this uses a usb3 port as an alternative of the thunderbolt to link to the mac. Compact lights point out what is likely on. Works good with the ethernet, and in my situation usb2 equipment as effectively as usb3 devices. Labored right away when plugged in.
Functions with os x yosemite (download drivers). I have experienced problems in the earlier the place usb network adapters failed to get the job done with my macbook, this confirmed up straightaway on my macbook air with os x yosemite, but actually wanted a driver upgrade to get it to do the job. Down load the driver from realtek at http://www. Aspx?langid=1&pnid=thirteen&pfid=56°ree=5&conn=4&downtypeid=3&getdown=wrong.