Exceptional quality item, i necessary this as my ethernet port was on the appropriate aspect of my notebook and mouse stored hitting it hindering my gaming, this products takes no environment up other than plugging ethernet cable in and usb to personal computer.
Fantastic top quality and end – is effective brilliantly and immediately on home windows 10. I did some study and i believed that for the cost, excellent and appears to be like i designed a great option. On the very same day delivery (primary 30days demo), i was not unhappy. I was exceptionally happy with the superior excellent and the easy comprehensive end of this small usb 3. I built some huge price savings. No will need to fix a unfastened relationship of the ethernet jack on my asus laptop computer any more. The fix and shipping and delivery charges could’ve cost me around 10 moments of the cost i compensated (£8. I would definitely recommend it to any individual.
Functions effectively under esxi (with neighborhood driver). . I’m using it for an esxi host on an intel nuc6i5, operating pfsense, and some servers. Build in nic for lan, and two of these for wan and wlan. I’m employing this local community made driver ([.), and it’s been running perfectly. I read somewhere that some one and two port m. 2 intel nics are on the way, and that would be better – i assume. I have a 300mbit internet connection, and running both snort and pfblockerng + 1 windows server and two linux, there’s still plenty of cpu left when downloading at full speed. This really is a cheap way to get a very flexible home server. ]
Key specs for USB Network Adapter, Rankie SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter – R1161:
- Enter your model number
above to make sure this fits.
- Portable USB to Ethernet adapter connects a USB 3.0 (backwards compatible with USB 2.0) equipped computer or tablet to a router, modem, or network switch to bring Gigabit Ethernet to your network connection; A Cat6 Ethernet cable (sold separately) is recommended
- Leveraging the high-bandwidth of SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface at up to 5 Gbps, this USB 3.0 to Ethernet adapter future-proofs your network connection with 1000 Mbps Ethernet while maintains a backwards compatibility with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- This lightweight USB to network adapter is a perfect accessory for adding a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook, or Macbook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming
- Supported features include Wake-on-Lan (WoL), Full-Duplex (FDX) and Half-Duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Crossover Detection, Backpressure Routing, Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX). Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols and 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T networks
- Wired USB Ethernet connection is faster and more reliable than wireless network. This Ethernet to USB adapter is compatible with Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10, and Chrome OS with latest system updates. Does not support Windows RT or Android
Comments from buyers
“Works straight out of the box, Fantastic adapter that appears to offer no compromises, Works with latest version of Win10, this quick fix worked much better and much cheaper, excellent quality, Works well under ESXi (with community driver).”
Wonderful adapter that appears to give no compromises. Straight up plug-n-play, no drivers needed, and supplying you plug it into a usb 3. port, no throttling on your world wide web speed. I have 100mbps web, and by this cable i you should not shed a solitary megabit – impressive. Wonderful increase-on for more recent, thinner laptops that do devoid of the ethernet socket these times.
Applied it to insert gigabit to a laptop computer with only. Applied it to increase gigabit to a notebook with only rapidly ethernet. I managed to duplicate information among pcs at 113 megabytes. It is recognized by windows 10 with out the need to have for motorists.
Terrific product at the rate level. I bought this to use with my lenovo yoga and area pro 4, regardless of the rate this is effective very well and with windows 10 there is no need for any drivers to be installed.